Sunday, October 23, 2005

Three Questions

WHEN do you know what to do?

WHO is the most important one?

WHAT is the most important thing?

Answers: There is only one important time, and that time is now. The most important one is always the one you are with. And the most important thing to do, is to do good for the one standing by your side.

Cooh huh? Got it from a childrens book based loosely on something by Leo Tolstoy. I like it - maybe if I ruminate on it long enough, and put it into practice, I'll have an easier time in this world.

1 comment:

Cheapbohemian said...

Hi "D",

I admire your love of the holidays, dear! And I wish this year weren't so grey for you. Comfort foods for me, hmmm, I'd have to say chicken noodle soup. And not for my soul, either!

love, "L"