Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely
in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming Wow! What a
ride!!
Are you pretty? Or are you 'well used up'? I think I am somewhere in between... kind of pretty with a few skid marks and a dent or two. Honestly? I'd like to be banged up a bit more, to be worn out and proclaiming,"what a ride!" For now, I'm kind of hanging on by my fingernails screaming like a little girl. My dents and scrapes certainly aren't from fun things, in fact, they are the things that KEEP me from getting more fun stories to tell. Wheres the balance? Is this all there is?
I think I need some new traveling shoes... they better have good tread.
No comments:
Post a Comment