If I type "D needs" into google, this is what I come up with:
* some help
Yes, sadly, this is true. I wish they'd have been more specific though. Mental help? Help with dishes? Someone to walk my dog? Can I have help with all of it?
* to hear your congratulations
Ready? Ohhh-Kay! You can just cheer me on and congratulate me later!
* to go back and look at how the house was run under
My house is NOT run under. It may be over-run with kids and animals, but not run under...I do vacuum once in a while for petes sake!
* Khan to help her give the gift of renewal
I don't want to give gifts. I want to recieve gifts! Well, maybe this is why I need Khan.
* no protection against critics
Uh, have you ever seen me when I'm critisized? I cry. A lot. Even if I hate the critisizer it still hurts my feelings. So, no, actually, I DO need protection. Damn google.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"d" needs to not post things that make me splurt out with laughter in the middle of work..
Or "Scholiast needs" to actually work, not go blogging, during working hours...
My birthday's coming up, may I borrow Khan..?
Post a Comment