Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Dark - Part 1

I've been struggling with some personal crap lately and while part of me wanted to blog it all as a means of venting, another part of me felt that there was so much personal stuff involved that I couldn't. I have another private family blog in which I laid out some of it that was of importance to my family, but not all of it. Then I started thinking about how I had all this stuff to say that I couldn't say to my family and I couldn't say to my friends and I couldn't say to the blogosphere at large...and I got a little paralyzed with it all.

Have you ever been there? Stuff so large and important and deep that you have to tell someone, but you just don't know who to tell. Stuff so large and important and deep that if one single person judges you on it, you know you'll never be able to forgive them. Stuff so ginormous that your heart is broken and you feel like it's dark all around you and everyone else keeps turning on their flashlights but it doesn't illuminate the dark of where you are...

...there.

That's where I've been lately.

No comments: