I'll give you a bulleted list, and in my comments you can write the story that goes with the topic! And then, then, then I'll post your story with MY topic and WOW, we'll all be happy and have stuff to read. So, here you go, here are your topics, I can't wait to see what you come up with.
- VCI = 81; 90% confidence interval=76-88. PRI= 86. Scaled Score =4. "Clinically Significant" and "At Risk" and "Moderately Atypical" "Syntax" "Receptive-Expressive"
- VCI = 112; 95% confidence interval= 106-118. PSI=96. Significant 19 point discrepancy, WMI=84. "High Average", "Low Average", "Executive Control" "Functional Communication"
The above two bullets are why I'm feeling broken lately. Hours of meetings at both the elementary school and the high school and boxes of Kleenex and no one to really really talk to about the heartbreaking parts. Other topics for you to write about for me?
- Mexico, Passports, Fundraisers
- To be, or not to be, Squishy
- Writers Block
That's it. That's all I've got. Which is funny because every day I write an incredibly good post in my head but when I come to log in and write it down... pffttt. Sigh. Give me something to write about... please.
4 comments:
I'm not sure what your bulleted list is...is that scores of some sort?
I'm having writer's block big time. My life is so boring that I have nothing to write about. Surprising since no one can seem to shut me up. lol
i'm the opposite, i usually have so much to write about, i wind up dumping the bulk of it, mostly cuz none of it is interesting and doesn't seem current when i go to post it. i say do some shakespeare squishy!
happy love day. MUAH!!!
These numbers - in the grand scheme of things - are just numbers and mean very little. They are not the essence of your babes. The system doesn't have a way to measure love, and fun, and happiness, and joy so they leave it all out.
Your kids have you. They will learn. They are learning. They just learn differently than the rest of the class. These challenges will make them stronger, far more empathetic teachers and parents. Don't be surprised if one of them doesn't turn out to be a teacher - the one who can get through when the rest can't...
Your kids are fine. They will be fine. They will grow up to be productive members of society. They will have families of their own. They will always love you and you will always love them. And that, my friend, is what really matters.
xo
LBC
Ok. LBX did a most awesome job of saying what I would want to say.
These are numbers. Your children are people. They may learn, process differently but that's the beauty. Teh beauty is in THAT very difference. Embrace it. Help them embrace it.
I'm an IM or email or even phone call away. I'm always here D.
Love you girl.
Post a Comment