Appetizer: Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year?
Well, I'm not really up on celebrities but wouldn't it be cool if all the skits at my church made it into the bulletin at least?
Soup: They say that good things come in small packages? What is something little that you think is great?
My daughter Chick is a tiny petite little thing and I think she's awesome!
Salad: Name a song that makes you want to dance.
Free by Gini Owens (Free to dance, forget about your two left feet, Free to sing, even joyful noise is music to me, Free to love cuz I've given you my life and it's set you free... free!)
Main Course: What is your favorite font?
uh...um...uhh... you know? I never thought about it. There are too many to choose from. I had a hard time with that question when Susie Pie asked me in the process of designing my blog. I really have no idea.
Dessert: If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about?
It most certainly wouldn't be about blog design. Or blogging. Or writing. Or Memes. It wouldn't be about cooking. Or cleaning. Or living simply. Or being frugal. Or being confident! It might be about how to care for infants and newborns, about how important it is to drench them in love on a constant basis. But it wouldn't be about blogging most definitely. Definitely not.
Hungry? Have your own feast! Get some food HERE.
13 comments:
What a delicious feast. I love your salad and I am sure she is precious.
I would love to try your dessert!!
Thanks for stopping by my feast today.
Great feast! Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for dropping by. Yes, I'll make it a point to write about creative ways of wrapping presents one of these days. I'll let you know when I do. :)
Thanks for sharing your lovely feast. A daughter must be a great blessing. I have a son who I adore but I dream of having a daughter someday.
Very true. It's really important to shower newborns with tender loving care.
Take care!
Thanks for stopping by. Unfortunately my dessert has not been mastered:) Love your soup and dessert. Have a great Friday.
I'm so there with you on the dessert! Thanks for dropping by :)
Your infant care booklet sounds awesome.
Happy Friday "D"
I am 100% dessert :)
Thanks for stopping by my feast, too! :)
Great feast!
The DIY infant-care book sounds great!
and childbirth, right? You could tell us a thing or two about that.
Oh, I ate myself full. Thanks for serving this *yummy* feast! Great Template!
Sanni (addicted to coffee)
P.S.: It is served a little late, but please nibble my feast - Thanks a lot =)
Ooh, I just *love* Ginny Owens. Isn't she awesome and inspiring?!
Great feast.
What a great blog header you have. I love the colors. Thanks for adding me to your blogroll!
Mary, mom to many
Post a Comment