It is December 26th,
the presents all are gone
But still some people
get their kicks
From shopping all day long
But we can just stay in and watch the snow ...
Don't take down the mistletoe
It's January 3rd today,
the tree is getting dry
We've packed away the Holidays but
Please if you walk by -
Pause a moment just to say "Hello"
And dont' take down, don't take down the mistletoe
Turning with the seasons
thru the changing year
Remembering the reasons
and knowing you are here,
For you I will be here.
Saturday in February
and all it does is rain
I come to you and kiss you twice
no need to explain
Sometimes I think my heart
will overflow....
So don't take down, it's nice to have around,
Don't take down, don't take down,
Don't take down the mistletoe...
* hey babe, thanks for leaving up the mistletoe, I'll catch you underneath later?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment