Sunday, March 5, 2006

Happy Dance

I am doing a little happy dance over here in my little corner of this blogosphere! Wanna join me?

See, some of you may know that I am significantly challenged at HTML and all that stuff - I can't even figure out Flickr and to create a blog roll and template change took a lot of Leanne and Mary's time (hey! thanks ladies!) some while back.

My darling husband happens to support my blog a lot because it truly is a therapeutic thing for me, and he reads it and sometimes learns things about me that I just can't tell him in other ways. So he told me I could pay to have someone do my blog design!! Woot! Can ya'll give my beloved a round of applause? He rocks!

So anyway, I looked at one designers stuff and liked it a whole lot, but she's way busy right now and I'm on some waiting list with no end in sight... sniff, sob. And then Thursday on my TT, a very nice commenter lead me to here: this site She also does blog design and has some totally cute stuff! And Time! She has Time! Time for ME! She has free templates too but I need her help so badly that the free stuff wouldn't help me.

So we emailed a bit and lo and behold... I get to pay her (with joy and pleasure!) to help make a pretty blog that will be all mine and no one elses and no basic template that all new bloggers have... my own pretty little place to write... oh heaven!

Thanks Lovey boy, for supporting me... Thanks Most Creative Lady for having cool stuff and TIME for me!

Hey, do YOU have any suggestions for how my site should look? I'd like to hear what you think my site should look like. It will be interesting to see how you view me, and honestly, I could use a few suggestions.

And while you are thinking about it, I'll just be here doing my happy dance.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. I will think about it and get back to you.

Scholiast said...

tippetidada, dididumda, I'm dancing, see?!

Oh, and about the transmitting into space, there's a link thing on my blog. I'd love to take you to Mars ;)

Three cheers (at least!) for your hubby!

Anonymous said...

Did you get my last e-mail?

This is a great idea...asking for some input! My husband is going to be home in a little while, so I won't be around until tomorrow morning.

Denise

Ladybug Crossing said...

That's awesome!! Whatever Denise designs for you will be absolutely gorgeous!
LadyBug