oh gah oh gah oh gah my head is killing me! My brain is like a sponge being wrung out - all twisted and sqeezed. Oh gah! My brain is like a stick of butter and a red hot rod is being shoved in through my temple. It hurts it hurts it hurts, sh** I'm gonna puke oh I don't wanna throw up no no no no no I don't want to throw up I'm sweaty and my scalp is sweating and I can feel more sweat dripping down my rib cage my face feels dry and hot and my head hurts, hurts, hurts and I'm gonna throw up I think Ohhhhh if I can just cool off I will be fine but I can't move cuz if I move I will throw up so I lay here very still and pant lightly through my open mouth, don't swallow don't swallow don't swallow ok now swallow big and pant pant pant my head hurts hurts hurts can't even get up to take medicine hurts hurts hurts the hurt is so big and the hurt is so loud and the hurt is so consuming and everything hurts and the noise of the Air Force Jets passing overhead I can feel inside me and it shakes me and makes the hurt bigger and the movement of the cat jumping on the bed makes me gag and it hurts and hurts and hurts and all I can think is hurt hurt hurt don't puke...
and then I finally get over the nausea and I can move and I can get more medicine and then I can pass out for a while. Now it's morning and I have pressure and some residual nausea that totally sucks but I have clients today that I've already cancelled on before and I have a play tonight with my aunt and my girls so I will breath lightly and move slowly and eat carefully and we'll see what happens. This is all because of a birth control thing that I'm using to manage pain from endometriosis. It works... but the migraines aren't worth it. I'll stop it next week after my 'girly' doctor appointment. I hope I make it that long. I used to get migraines once every cycle. Now I've been getting them every few days. I would like to go get a shot at the doctor but that makes me sleep for 24 hours and I just don't have that time. Send me good thoughts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh yuck! Hope you find a better medication next week.
I've had a handful of migraines in my life and I know how awful they are.
Oh, I completely hear you. They suck.
Post a Comment