Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Tagged

Thanks to Mary, I've been tagged! I think I've done this before, but am too lazy to look thru my archives. Plus? Theres a whole 100 things about me over there on my sidebar... so I'll throw in a twist. Instead of 7 random facts about me, I'll do one random fact for each of the 7 people/pets in my house.

1. I like the old fashioned daytimer way of keeping my dates - never liked my palmpilot or the calendar on Outlook or my blackberry for keeping track of things. I like to use a pencil and paper to jot down notes and dates.

2. My husband can find his way anywhere, usually without a map. He has a natural sense of direction and really truly never gets lost. He just says, "hmm, well, I know it's North of here so we'll just head North until we find it" and then?... We find it.

3. Chick sleeps in a nest of blankets like a little animal burrowing. There is a doubled over queen size down comforter she sleeps ON, and a handful of other fleece and fuzzy blankets she piles on and over her plus her body pillow and about 3 other pillows. It's so cute...but so messy!

4. Buddy has had a "dumb jock" laugh since he was an infant, and he still has it. It's this goofy "hu-huhhh! hu-huhhh!" that cracks me up all the time.

5. Bear has a face full of freckles, but up until she was four she didn't have any at all.

6. Pixie, our petite and teeny little 6 year old girly cat, licks herself clean just like any other cat but she does it with this horrid sucking slurping sound that is soooo loud! It's so obnoxious and gross, but so funny coming from such a persnickety petite little girl.

7. Bandit, her brother, is built like a tank and has the brain of a houseplant. He often forgets where his food is and wanders around crying and moaning until you lead him over to his dish and then he is all, "OH! Righhht! Now I remember!" and eats like he's starving.

Mary tagged all these people:

1. Teresa
2. Leigh
3. Veronika
4. D
5. Philip
6. Judy
7. Chicka

Go on and have a look at their memes and see what they have to say.

I don't know who to tag... so just leave me a random fact about yourself in the comments! Oh, and hey, I need some new blogs to read... got any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Thanks for doing it!

It is so good to be getting back into the blogging thing.

I have been a little consumed with life this past year.

;)