Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Peep


I'm not much of a "joiner" but I've been perusing the various blogrings/blogrolls lately and thought I could take a chance and make some new friends. So I started here.

I'm hoping to deepen and solidify some of the great blog friends (um, it's "bliends" right?) I've met over the past year (Mary, Raehan, Dubs, Chris, Ladybug and the Spectator) and also to reach out a little more to some really cool bloggers I've recently added to my personal "Cream in my Coffee" list (Mary, Jules, Susie and the make-me-pee-my-pants-laughing Muzikdude) and to try harder to keep in touch with some of the ones I really admire but hardly know at all (Leanne, MommaK, Kira, Chris, and ccap).

Whew. As if that wasn't enough, I'm totally stepping out of my zone and joining them ultra cool blogging chicks. I may have bitten off more than I can chew eh?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to know you and look forward to another year of blogging :)
~ dubs

Leanne said...

The feeling is mutual, I have made a promise to myself to be better to the friends I've met, and you're on that list.

:)
xo

owlhaven said...

Glad you're here!

Mary, mom to many

PS-- Have I already said i live your header? because I've thought it 3 times now...

Anonymous said...

Yes, the reason I keep blogging is because it is beautiful to be a part of these friendships.

I also need to reach out more to new blogging friends, and also to new friends in my non-internet life.

xo

Anonymous said...

Peep


Thanks for making me feel special!

I hope that sometime soon we can meet up and that way we won't be "internet" friends but REAL friends!

Chris said...

Well thank you my friend. I definitely consider you a great friend who lives by that 'other' ocean. lol. Seriously, I'm really glad to know you. Now, you sure you don't want to move back over here by my ocean??!!

Kimberly said...

I think you're wonderful, D! Thank you for making me smail with this post. You are someone that is a joy to read :)

Kimberly said...

smile ..not smail

Scholiast said...

If I'm a 'cool chick' you certainly are :) And tonight I can finally read your blog again, don't know what's been wrong with my browser...