Thursday, December 7, 2006

WTF?

Surprised?

I look pretty don't I? It's definitely different than my last design - so fresh and clean... with a smidge of cuteness! You'll definitely need to tell me what you think (ahem, yes, that is a direct request for compliments!) It's all due to Susiepie over at Bluebird Blogs. She was a doll! We got off to a rough start and she just stuck to it and worked with me and all my insecurities and wishy-washy-ness. She was patient and friendly and encouraging and thought I'm sure that at some point she must have been cursing the day she met me, she remained positive and upbeat the whole time. I totally thought her prices were reasonable at first, and by the end I realized that she was the kind of gal who would really go out of her way to please a client. If you are in the market for a new look - go see Susie!

6 comments:

Chris said...

You know I like it! I'm all about the coffee...lol. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Very cute and fun. I love the D.

Scholiast said...

Wow! It's so different! And soooo pretty :) I like it a lot. I'd have sent you this mug if I hadn't already given it to my hubby...

xxx

Leanne said...

Very nice!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great new look!

Ladybug Crossing said...

Love your new look!!
LBC