![]() |
1. World Peace, 2. An end to pedophilia, 3. An end to domestic abuse, 4. An end to internal guilt. 5. An end to my ex's life, 6. An end to my ever expanding waist line, 7. And for my Chick to magically understand how to drive and then to commence doing so with grace, dignity, and excellence. 8. An end to my youngests' struggle with academics, stuttering, and friendships. 9. For my friends' son to be cured from Autism, or at least even just for him to be brought back a little further from that dark place. 10. For my husband to be happy... every day, 11. For my neice to be healthy and "okay", 12. For my job to fall into place so I can stop worrying, 13. And for the opportunity to give back to my wonderful blog friends. Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!) |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

7 comments:
What a wonderful wonderful list...is it OK if I laughed at #5? Or is there something I don't know (being new here) & I've just stuck my foot in my mouth...or fingers as the case may be.
Happy TT...
Awesome list!!! I bet you're a neat person to be friends with, your heart is so big.
Happy TT!
A magnificent list of items you wish... I hope you have a lovely Thursday!
Maybe you shouldn't give up on all those things! Some of them sound pretty reasonable and quite attainable! Good Luck!
Maybe ending ex's life is harsh.. but great TT :)
Sounds like you just need some peace from the things that weigh us down the most.
Hope you get them. Wish I could help with getting rid of your ex, but I don't know any hit men.
Look at you with your lovely new digs!
Post a Comment