Taking time off for Thanksgiving - (hmmm, wonder if any one will notice?)
Today: too much to do, plus working tonight
Tuesday: 2 airport runs, plus hubs working at night
Wednesday: another airport run, karate, and prep work for Thursday
Thursday: more company coming, and cooking...lots of cooking.
Friday: what? Still with the company and the cooking? Blogging withdrawls setting in. More Karate and saying goodbye to some company.
Saturday: one airport run and saying goodbye to more company.
Sunday: ahhh... day of rest... will I blog again? Maybe...
This IS my favorite holiday. It's the anniversary of my first date with my beloved hubs which included a storm, a power outtage, and a stolen kiss in the dark. Ahh the memories...
Happy Thankfulness Day!
D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! We're heading east and are excited
I hope you'll have some time to enjoy yourself as well... In the meantime I'll be looking forward to your return :)
Enjoy the "break"!
Happy Turkey Day, my friend!
LBC
Post a Comment