![]() |
1. I touched a snake today. My brother (buddy) found it in the backyard with his friend Red. i even picked it up. Buddy said the snake bit him. So i reminded him how we just saw a presentation on wolves, and the guy had said he got rabies, and if Buddy got rabies he would have to get three huge shots in the stomach every day for three weeks/months. Buddy just shrugged. I don't actually think snakes carry rabies though, do they? 2. Baby screamed because i wouldn't pick her up. i felt bad! i didn't do it on purpose, i just had to go take a shower! yikes! She loves me... and I totally love her too. Except when she screams. 3. the start of school is creeping up fast....ick. I homeschool. Sort of... I have to go to the high school for a science class my mom makes me take. I'd rather be at home. I like to do my school work on the big couch with the cat in my lap. 4. My mom just looked over my shoulder and told me I have terrible punctuation and grammer. Maybe homeschooling isn't working out so great? Ha ha on you mom, I'm just kidding. 5. My favorite food is Phad Thai. Yumm. I can even make it... 6. i also love ice cream. Which we don't have right now. Because I think my mom ate it all. She loves Ice cream too. and she always gets to it before me. she's sneaky! 7. Or it could've been my dad. He's the worst! 8. I have a brother and a sister. And two foster sisters. Somedays it's just too many kids, but most of the time it's ok. i like the littlest baby, and my brother and I get along ok most of the time. 9. I went to the beach and saw my 99 year old great grandma and grandpa. Grandma couldn't remember my name, whose child i was, or where i lived for more than two or three min. and grandpa and i had a very loud (we all had to shout so he could hear me) conversation about culinary school which I want to go to and he thinks it's a waste. He said it (the reason I want to go) was because my mom likes to cook...? somehow that doesn't sound quite right? but i just smiled and nodded. that must be it. and besides, i don't know if my mom actually likes to cook or not. she's happy enough when i do it! 10. My friend(bry) sleeps like a zombie. i wanted her to come over today, and i couldn't get ahold of her. its only 2:30 now, and she's been known to sleep into 1:30 so i can't figure out wether shes sleeping or away? pfft. i've been up for hours. i've eaten breakfast and showered, cleaned all three bathrooms and did a bunch of other chores, i can't even inagine sleeping that late anymore! 11. I have my own blog on xanga. it's not as popular as myspace but you can do just about the same amount of stuff for free. i hardly update it anyways. my mom never lets me on the computer. a coulple of days ago my other friend bunny yelled at me because i hadn't updated since before i visited her in WA when I went to my dads... so i updated. finally. I bet it'll be weeks before i do it again. 12. I like to go around and download free games off the internet. diner dash, cake mania. plantasia, and diner dash two are some of my favorites. and i can download plantasia from a different site each time my 60 min. demo runs out, and then start off wherever i last left off. i've almost beaten the game this way. i do love the computer. when i get a chance to get on. 13. I've been looking at several culinary colleges online. i would like to go all the way out to Oregon, or Seattle. This makes my mother very sad and weepy. she wants me to stay home forever, i think. But i want to move out! Just a year or two more. ^_^ I've promised to visit after i've moved! thats my 13. it was way harder than I thought. I hope it was as good as my brothers. I think my 8 year old sister has to do it next week. ha. that will be funny. have a good day. woot! Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!) |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

10 comments:
Your list cracked me up. My favorites:
9. "...but i just smiled and nodded. that must be it. and besides, i don't know if my mom actually likes to cook or not. she's happy enough when i do it!" Ha! :)
10. "My friend(bry) sleeps like a zombie. ... i've eaten breakfast and showered, cleaned all three bathrooms and did a bunch of other chores, i can't even inagine sleeping that late anymore!" That still has me giggling ;)
I'm glad you enjoy your brother and sister... and foster brothers/sisters... and that you help your mom out around the house. That really shows what kind of a girl you are!
Best of luck with culinary school. I think that's awesome!
Happy T13! My list is up!
I think you did a great job!
You want to move out now, and in several years, you'll want to come back. :)
Awww this was so wonderful of a list to read! Loved, loved, loved it!
Eeek! You touched it! Ahhhh! I'm returning to school myself but just for certain classes and not for a degree. I'm thinking of trying "cake decorating" offered here locally at the tech college. Just to keep my mind learning. Great 13. -M
Hiya! Good work! :)
You sound like a sweetie. Blogging is hard if you're not driven to express your almost every thought!
Here's a bit of advice I got in college and I will pass it along: Study whatever brings you joy and you will be successful. So, go for it with culinary school if that makes your heart sing. But don't be afraid to try other things too!
Have a great Thursday!
I don't think culinary school sounds like a waste at ALL. I think it would be cool.
And, your list was just as good as your brother's. :-)
I am loving the glimpse at the kidlets by way of their guest 13s. And, as my Mama has often pointed out, one child's performance isn't better than the other, it's different and unique, and equally impressive. =-)
C
You did a great job on the 13! Maybe she'll let you be her guest again. Nothing wrong with culinary school - Go for it!
Great TT
My TT is up
Have a wonderful Thursday!
You seem like a terrific young woman. I hope my own turns out like that.
I went to culinary school after I got my college degree and I loved doing both. In fact, I am going back to school for an advanced degree now. But I still loved culinary school. It's not easy though. That show, Hell's Kitchen (which your mum may not have let you watch - understandably - really was very reminiscent in some ways, of what a woman puts up with in a professional kitchen. But it can be a most amazing thing too.
If you are serious, your mum knows how to get in touch with me and I would be glad to talk to you about my experiences.
By the way, I am not cooking professionally anymore. Didn't have the stamina.
And I loved your T13. What a great idea to have your kids do them. Loved that.
Post a Comment