Here it is for easy clicking!
Tuesday, August 1, 2006
July's Perfection...
Some of you know about MommaK's Perfect Post Awards... each month you can nominate the blogger and post you found to be the best read. I've never been nominated, but I love going to check it out and read all the posts that have touched people in such a unique way that they are compelled to give them an award. I've found some incredible reads - one's that make me cry, one's that make me laugh til I cry, and ones that ignite anger in me over some injustice...angry enough to cry. Either way, you should head over to MommaK's to read this months Perfect Posts. Oh, and by the way? This particular month... I got nominated! An awesome admirable blogger Raehan, who is a top notch writer, actually nominated me! Go see Raehan and give her some blog love for me... I'm so honored and touched to have been nominated! Thanks Rae!
Here it is for easy clicking!
Here it is for easy clicking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats, D! You deserve it!!
xo
LBC
I didn't even see your blog listed! That is so awesome!
You deserve it.
I cried when I read the post about Chick.
I know she is having a great summer!
You most definitely deserve it. And you are more than nominated. You won. Everyone wins.
Post a Comment