![]() |
1. I want to buy Guitar Hero. I have a guitar and I can act like a hero, but I need the game. 2. I like biking. I don't so much like falling off my bike, but the rest is pretty fun. My dad takes me trail riding. 3. I like CHEESE!!!! I just said that to be goofy. I do like cheese, but mostly I was just yelling out the word "Cheese" to be a goofball (see #5) 4. I'm 10. 5. I'm a goofball. Mom says that being 10 and being a goofball are synonomous. I don't know that word but she laughs when she says it. 6. I play chess and soccer. I'm pretty good at both. I can beat my dad at chess (but not my grandpa or my great grandma), and I just got offered a position on a private soccer team (which I won't be able to do...sigh). 7. I like Christian Rock music like Switchfoot, Creed, ReliantK. I like to play it loud. 8. I have a Leopard Gecko named Patch. He's a girl. 9. I drove cross country with my family in March. It was long. I can't say much else about it. Actually, I didn't drive, I rode. But not my bike or anything... just in the passenger seat. I think mom wanted to put me on the luggage rack once though. 10. I'm going into 5th grade. People think I'm older. I'm tall. And I have really, really big feet. 11. They also think I'm a girl sometimes. I have long hair. And it's a little curly on the sides. I love it. 12. My mom? Not so much. But she tolerates it because I have such great eyes and I smile a lot. I know saying "i have great eyes" is bragging but my mom says that it's not really bragging if it's the total 100% truth... and she's the one who tells me my eyes are so great. 13. I broke my tooth once and now I have half of a fake tooth right in front on the top. It makes saying "wacohmoly"(uh, that would be "guacomole") in a funny voice a lot of fun. Not necessarily because I have a fake tooth, but just because I'm a goofball...see #5.
|
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

37 comments:
ouch on the tooth! Sounds like Buddy has a very full social life!
Happy Thursday!
Awww, nice to meet Buddy! And I love cheese, too. ;)
My TT is up!
http://southern-born-and-bred.blogspot.com
Hey! You are a great writer! What a wit! At 10! :) Way to go!
Loved your 13. have a fun thursday!
This list is the bomb Buddy! What a great idea. Maybe I'll get my 10 yr. old son to do one tonight because I can't think of a thing!
Great list Guy! That's awesome of you to let Mom do what she's gotta do and to help her out. but Blogging is fun so I'm sure you don't mind. Take care!
Very nice Thursday Thirteen! Christian rock is a great thing! Hope you enjoy 5th grade, my favorite grade! My list is up!
We listen to Christian Rock music too...good stuff.
You did a great job...loved the luggage rack part.
You probably wouldn't be interested in 13 things about my garden
Awesome list! I loved riding my bike when I was younger too...especially through the bush trails and down to the creek! So much fun :D
Love the list! There is nothing wrong with being goofy! I am an adult and act goofy every chance I get! I find having my own son an easy excuse to do so! *lol*
I love these, especially #9 - so Mom wants to put you on the luggage rack at times? :)
My TT is up.
hi buddy, welcome to T13
Congratulations for the job offer but sad coz you won't be able to do so. It's a pity.
My TT13 is up too.
Very cool!! Oh, and I like a lot of the same groups you do!! Great taste in music!!!
Happy TT!!
I, personally, like goofballs. ;)
Great list, and I like goofballs, too! I also love fifth graders. I taught fifth grade for many years, and it was my favorite age to teach. I've read that EYES are what women like best in men. Since you have great eyes - when you start dating, you'll have to fight off the girlfriends!
So cute! Nice to meet you! Christian music is great and I love it too!
Sounds like a handful, but a delightful handful! :)
That is one great list! I like #5!
You sound like one cool kid. I have twin daughters who are 10.
Great list!!
I dont get thursday 13, someone explain plz.
I love wacohmoly! lol My T13 - Ice Breakers Edition - is up at Bloggin' Outloud. Thanks! lgp
What a fun list! Buddy, you sound like a great kid! Thanks for sharing all this.
My TT is up, too!
Aww.. I remember the days when my son was a 10 year old goofball. Now he's a 16 year old goofball. I don't think it's something they grow out of. :)
Happy TT!
Mine are up!
I love cheese as well. This is a great list!
I bought guitar hero, I guess it seems it's one of the big things goin right now. My daughter is 9, we have SO much fun with this game. I actually heard you cannot buy just a second guitar alone, but I'd luv to research and see, because in the game it acutally says you can...it's fun to double up...even the adults are hooked. You won't regret it. Best money I've spent in awhile.
My TT are up, too.
:)
Peace,
Shelli-b
Hi!! It's so nice to meet you and I love the long hair!! Our TT this week is the 13 favorite games of the Lil' Duck - come check it out! Have a wonderful Thursday ;).
Okay... you could be my ten year old's twin.
He just started 5th grade yesterday.
He's 5'6" and wears size 10 1/2 in mens' shoes.
He has curly hair (it's only long when he straightens it).
He's learning to play guitar... he has two. One's a left handed guitar. He's adjusting to it. He's left handed, but started playing on a right handed one.
He likes ReliantK and has been to a few concerts. He loves cheese and is a goofball and I tell him being a boy and a goofball are synonymous!!!
His name's Jacob, but I call him D-ork ;)
Happy Thursday 13!
LOL! Fun list to read :) Nice to meet you.
Great list.
What is it about CHEESE that is so darned funny?
My Thursday Thirteen is up!
Happy Thursday, D!
Hey Buddy. I enjoyed your list. I'm a grown man with kids of my own, but I'll have to try randomly yelling out "CHEESE" to see their reaction. I like the same music you do, and talk about it on my Thursday Thirteen today. I, too, have very big feet; I wear 14's.
My 13 Essential CDs is on my blog, if you care to see it.
Great list...maybe I'll let my 11-yr-old girl take a whack at it sometime.
Have to say, I think I'd be disappointed if my kids weren't goofballs!
Have a great week!
I love that you helped you Mom by doing this week's 13. But not once did you say what you think of having the new babies around. I am sure you are loving it.
Cindi
Awesome! I'm new to TT and this was my first visit to someone else's. I have a 10 year old daughter and she is a goofball too.
Great list. Maybe I should get my kids to do my next two lists!
I love it! ESP #13, it is fun to say lol
My tt is up!
#11: I'm sure that all the girls love it too. You're a heartbreaker ;-)
BTW: I love goof balls. I'm worse than that myself. I'm CRAZY. A hungry monster. Be aware when I'm around..... *lol*
*showing my teeth*
Goof Balls are the best, just promise not to ever grow out of that! Being happy is a gift!
Post a Comment