For a couple of years I was just "Straddling the Line" ... but now I've found my balance, my path, and my way through life. Come, take a walk with me...
Sunday, July 2, 2006
Ch-ch-ch-changes...
I have a new blog over here. It's so I can play around and screw things up and yet still post away over here for those of you that like me. So...um... can ya come over here and help me out a little though? I'm sooooo computer challenged!
Computer challenged my a**... I remember when you were and there was stuff I could help you with - but not so anymore, your blog (blogs!) is totally up there :)
2 comments:
I, too, am computer challenged. I won't offer you any advice, but I did go over and read.
LBC
Computer challenged my a**... I remember when you were and there was stuff I could help you with - but not so anymore, your blog (blogs!) is totally up there :)
Post a Comment