Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Breath...breath...breath...

whew!

In such a rush these past few days. Buddy loves his daycamp and Bear loves her art class. Today is her first day of summer services. Poor kid, it starts at 8am. Regular school doesn't even start until 9 during the school year, why would they make a 3rd grader have school at 8am? Duh!

What have I done lately?

I read all your lovely supportive comments on my last post - You guys rock! Thanks especially to Chris - and I'm sorry for all you went through growing up...

I cleaned out and straightned up the linen closet (should have taken pictures, it was an amazing transformation!)

Sorted out baby clothes and cleaned and put back together two carseats and a pack and play for the foster baby we should get in a few weeks.

Began sanding down the paneling in Chick's room so I can finish it all before she comes home (yes, I'll take pics and post them!)

Freecycled stuff.

Done a ton of errands.

Played around with sitemeters and statcounters... which I still don't quite get... am I the most frequent visitor on my own site????

and I still have so much to do!

I'm off and running and hope to catch up for Thursday Thirteen.

2 comments:

Scholiast said...

*smiles* You probably are your own most frequent visitor... So you must block your IP address (it says what it is and how to block it in Statcounter at least) - that way it will still count you as a number, but you won't be one of the visitors.

Take care, I'm off Friday, will be back though - so don't go anywhere! Just tell me how you liked the cake when I get back ;)

Chris said...

No thanks needed my friend. And yes, my home life when I was a kid sucked, but it made me who I am today and I'm a better mom for it. As are you! And is it just me, or are you BUSIER with the kids out of school than in school?? Good Lord but I'm tired! lol