Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Apologies...

Sorry I've been away, leaving you with that tiny tidbit of Chick's homecoming...but we were busy welcoming her home on Saturday... and then -

Sunday was "prep day" for that lovely colonoscopy. Not fun. Not fun at all... not horrible mind you, but not very fun. I couldn't eat any food all day (or even put cream in my coffee!) but I had to drink 4.8 litres of salty tasting water-stuff and then - oh, never mind. Let's just say I was a bit busy...

Monday was the big day. I can detail the experience for you if you REALLY want to know, but why I haven't posted has more to do with the fun sleepy medicine called Versed that they lovingly shot into my IV and then the migraine I got afterwards and the narcotic I took for the migraine and then the other weird medicine I took to combat the nausea from the migraine and how all those happy medicines jumbled together have left me dizzy and rather 1890's Frail Female - ish. You know, all swoony and faintish...

As it is, today I got out of bed around 10 and then took a nap at 2 and aside from taking Buddy to soccer camp at 1 and picking him up at 4, that's all I'm doing today... I can barely type legibly so I'm off to drink more water and wait for the brain-funk to subside before trying to post anything remotely interesting. See you soon!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hope you are feeling back to normal very soon! Doesn't sound fun at all!

On a happier note, I'm so glad to hear your daughter is back home and had such a nice welcoming back :) I'm sure that made her feel great.

Ladybug Crossing said...

Sounds not too fun. Hope you are better...
LBC