My Buddy's Jr. Little League team won the championship playoff last night!
It was very exciting and he personally played a pretty decent game, making the first hit, the first run, and an awesome catch in left field that got a batter out and kept the other team from scoring during one inning. We are very proud!
Now that baseball is over with (finally! darn all that rain we've had!) it means summer can officially start for us. Although next week Bear starts summer school and tutoring, we are still planning on hanging out at the town pool as much as humanly possible...if I can get out of my pajamas!
This is my year to stay out of the sun though. My cute freckles are turning into big brown blotches that are not so attractive. I'm even looking for a big floppy hat! I just want to stay covered up as much as possible while still enjoying the outdoors.
Today's meal will be cold pasta salad I made yesterday. We'll have it as is for lunch and I'll toss some grilled chicken and a few more veggies into it for dinner. Simple!
3 comments:
Sounds like the perfect solution for summer dining. I do the same thing. My family is no stranger to left overs.
OK, I just read and ommented on your TT....and you sound like a fun mom to me:-)
Mmmm...pasta salad. Yummy!
Post a Comment