Sunday, June 18, 2006

BlogRolled

I changed my blogroll significantly. I'm sorry to those of you whose links I dropped - please don't take it personally. It's not YOU, it's me...

When I first started blogging, I glommed onto any blogger that payed me the slightest bit of attention. I linked to them immediately and tried to visit them regularly. I'm not a huge commenter but I adore lurking... sometimes I just don't have anything useful to say. My blogroll was smaller than many peoples, and mostly just made it an easy way for me to easily check in on my new friends (or, you know, the blogs I stalked...). I found myself looking at YOUR blogrolls and finding new and fun reads all the time. I started adding them to my favorites file but not putting them on my blogroll because really, I already had a lot of blogs in my blogroll and I didn't want to be overwhelmed.

As it happened, I find there are a few bloggers who post daily and keep things interesting and fresh and I visit them a lot... and others who post a couple times a week and I lose interest. And I had all these new blogs in a file that I was visiting daily and so I thought, "Well, D... why not save some time? Drop the blogs you've stopped visiting and add the ones you do!" I'm brilliant I tell you. So thats what I did. I just like to keep the blogroll manageable so I dropped the ones I don't read daily and I added a bunch of fresh stops. Try them... you might find a new one for yourself!

And again, if I hurt your feelings at all, I'm sorry! Here, have some cookies and milk...we'll talk...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*phew*

But I will still take the milk and cookies!

Chris said...

Okay...my cookies better be homemade! And only low fat milk please.

Ladybug Crossing said...

I guess I'd better keep posting!! :-)
Have a good day!
LBC

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way. I just kind of rotate around...and eventually find a comfy couch in certain blogs whereas others, its more like a folding lawn chair.

angela said...

Sometimes you just gotta take care of you...they will get over it.:-)

Anonymous said...

Well I don't post daily because it got to be too much. But thanks for keeping me on. I try to get around to people when I can and that's all I can do. : )