![]() |
1. Down comfortors for every bed. 2. Impossibly high thread count sheet sets... for every bed. 3. A new couch and beautiful lamps to match. 4. All new towel sets for all the bathrooms/kids PLUS a set to keep on hand for guests (right, like we ever have any!). 5. An automatic litter box... 6. Those cool free flowing water dispensers for the pets - no scummy buildups! 7. A whole new duvet cover/draperies/throw pillow set up for my bedroom... and I wouldn't buy it at Target or Walmart! 8. Luxurious skin care products from Estee Lauder. 9. A whole backyards worth of sod. 10. A personal trainer to come over every day until I actually look like the woman pictured on my blog (now you know... it's not really me...sigh). 11. A handy man to come by and fix all the little things like broken drawer rails, cracked lightswitch plates, dried out caulking, the sticky screen door. 12. A designer/decorator to help me choose paint colors... AND premium paint for my walls so I don't have to apply it in 2 coats and then get mad when the paint comes off on my rag when I'm wiping up fingerprints). 13. Clothes - from wherever and at random and whenever the mood strikes. $150 shoes? No problem. $98 jeans? No problem. $48 tank top? *gag... what? Never mind... |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

21 comments:
Your blog does look pretty! And I'm with you on the automatic litter box and the daily personal trainer.
My list is up
http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/
If you find that personal trainer that comes to your house that will make you look like that then please forward him to me.
Thanks for sharing!
Oh...how I could go shopping with you! LOL
My TT is up - have a great day!
Now the automatic litter box sounds terrific! Wouldn't that be grand?!! In my dreams naturally!!
Great list.
My T T is published
down comforters... yum. but you know what? expensive paint STILL DOES NOT cover in 2 coats. beleive me, I've tried. thanks for stopping by my TT
You SHOP in your sleep?! that's a riot! I enjoyed this -- good light post.
My 13 are also posted.
Awesome idea for a list. I love your blogs new look by the way. My TT is up.
I'm with ya on #5
pvtB)fs
I shop like that in my dreams too - fortunately I find bargains that come close to my dreams sometimes....the personal trainer would be nice too.
my T13 is up.
You have sensitive skin and you like things orderly and in place. It's fun to shop this way.
My TT is up.
Wow, I could shop that way too. I'm a bed snob and would love to have high count linens. My TT is up.
Great list, may the personal trainer arrive soon so you can look like the woman on this blog. Yes, I thought it was you. Happy TT, mine is up!
When you're done with the trainer and the handyman, I could use them over here!
Great TT! Mine is up, too :-)
You're featured at the TT hub, did you know that?
I hope you get all those things. IT is nice to dream! Love the new look.
I love high count sheets. I never would have believed how much better they are until someone bought me a set for Christmas one year. They are pure heaven.
My Thirteen are here.
I think I made this list once. Only mine had a maid too...
I have no idea what I just read in your list - you just made me thinking of what my list would be ;-)
I want a personal trainer too! And a babysitter to watch my little one during the training session...lol!
I would like on of everything on your list (at least) please I love this. I also would love a personal trainer and to not have to worry about the price of clothes!
My TT is up!
we have one of those automatic cat boxes -- it works great now and then tolerably most of the time
and when its too full to work right it doesn;t tell ya
I would love some of the egyptian cotton. down comforters for all beds sounds perfect!!!
Post a Comment