![]() |
1. On my "to do" list: Apologize and repent to an old friend for a terrible thing I did more than 2 years ago. Moving back to this town means I actually have to do this - and best case scenario is that she'll say, "Fine. You've said your sorry. Don't call me again". Really. 2. Tuesday night was Bears spring break sleepover -just two little girls showed up and they were silly and shrieking and totally cute and girly... 3 little second graders all curled like puppy dogs in their sleeping bags watching a movie after roasting marshmellows. So sweet! 3. Wednesday night was Buddy's spring break sleepover. 5 boys running pell mell through the yard in the dark with rebel yells and war cries... much tackling and falling and sliding and crashing... the dog (80 pounds of stupid) is hilariously racing from one side of the yard to the other while frantically sqeaking the rubber ball in his mouth, he is just a flash of black running past the patio dodging the lightning quick 10 year old boys. Roasting marshmellows was about who got the blackest one and who got the biggest one and who got messiest... so damn funny I'm still laughing about it! (and no cute puppy dog references - these guys are smelly and big and sprawling all over my house!) 4. Today is Chicks 4th day of drivers ed. Yesterday she learned "safety"... you know, things like not talking on your cell phone while driving, not putting on your lipstick or eyeliner while driving, not taking notes or jotting down blog ideas while - ok, yes, all the things I do while driving! 5. I finally found Republic of Tea in Ginger Peach. I also found it in Orange Ginger Mint. Yu-umm. 6. I have absolutely nothing to write about. 7. My dog ate 3 ant traps. The vet wanted me to call an animal poison control that charges $35 per phone call... I opted to wait and see if he got sick and then I'd take him to the vet and get charged a $30 office visit. It has been 12 hours and he seems fine... I'm thinking I just saved myself $35! 8. Nello? You Rock! (if you are not Nello, you'll have to keep checking back to see why I wrote that... it should make itself clear soon enough!) 9. I love my swiffer sweep and mop. It sweeps... AND it mops... can it get any better? 4 things that make me say "oh maaaaaaann!" 10. an empty bottle of wine 11. an empty bag of Seattles best Breakfast Blend 12. an empty gas tank 13. the last Black and White Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookie
|
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

17 comments:
OOOOH are you getting a Nello design?
I was supposed to and I backed out at the last minute. :(
I may end up changing my blog name and basic idea so....
And girl, you have to email me and tell me the story with the friend.
I cant imagine!
I'd love to hear the friend story too. How cute about the difference between the two sleep overs, too!
I started to ask you why you did your TT on Weds., then I realized you're on the east coast. Get it. Get those house pictures up! lol
I really miss sleepovers. Adults should have girly sleepovers, too. :)
My list is up
http://carmenhasgonetoplaid.blogspot.com/
I may have to break down and get Nello to design for me too! I am anxious to see yours.
My 13 have been posted.
Rat traps? Wow, hope he's okay.
My T T is up
Nello's designs are beautiful! I cant' wait to see your new look. My TT is up here My Life In The Kid Zoo
I love the connection between....I have nothing to write about...and my dog ate 3 ant traps. My 13 are blooming!
Goodness, I'm glad your dog is okay. My TT are up!
Your #5 makes me thirsty for tea! I love tea in all shapes and sizes.
My TT is up. Happy Thursday!
Eh--my kid is going through the driver's ed thing too. All he cares about is the "tunes". Gak!
Great list!
wow - an empty bottle of wine?
Mine are up…..Go check out my T13
Great list. The kids sleepovers sounded like alot of fun. I can just see those little girls in my minds eye.
Looking forward to visting next week.
Take care,
Frances
It's hard when you are young and screw up. I hope the scenario is forgiveness and restoration with your friend.
My T13 is up.
Just wait til you see it! You will like! (~I Think~) And. Would love to hear the drama surrounding your #1!!!!
Will email you soon for you to review the site!!!
Happy Thursday!
Mine are up.
Diary of the Nello
Glad the kids had fun w/ their sleepovers. Ooohhh...can't wait to see your new desgin...I'm thinking about getting one too.
My TT is up
http://snaphappymom.blogspot.com
I just say that you're lucky your dog didn't swallow 3 rubber balls so there had to be surgery... (see a post at my blog)
My Tt is just strange ;-)
Post a Comment