![]() |
1. Not having internet, cable, or phone service yet. 2. Broken cell phones. 3. The exhorbitant cost of rewiring the electical panel in our new old house. 4. Trying to get SPED services started in a new school district with a new principal and new teachers. 5. My inability to find Republic of Tea in Ginger Peach. 6. The humongous cost of restocking a pantry/fridge/freezer after moving. 7. Moss. 8. Charter and their incompetence. 9. How much I miss Grays Anatomy, Lost, 2 1/2 Men, and The Food Network. 10. 7 Day rotating Schedules in a 14 day loop at the High School where Chick has one class...at a different time every day...and no class at all once every 7 day cycle. 11. The ground level-easy-to-sneak-out-of-windows in Chicks bedroom. 12. How much painting there is to do in my new old house, or how much money I've spent (damn credit cards!) on buying cool new stuff for my house like, handtowels, throw rugs, pillows, curtains....ouch. 13. But I will tell you that I am the proud owner of a cool flip-down TV for my kitchen! Woot! I can watch Rachel Ray while I cook! Now I just need cable service... sigh...
|
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

5 comments:
So one of the cool new things you'll buy for the house is a cactus or holly bush for outside Chick's window? :) Growing up we had pyracantha bushes outside the bedroom windows. They have sharp stickers in them. :)
Yup moving is expensive, but just think how cool your house looks with all your new stuff in it... Do show us pix!!
Sped in a new school system - fun fun. Make them do what they are supposed to do. They might think you are some stupid person from out west who doesn't have any idea what's going on.. you know how New Englanders can be - the world ends at the MA/NY border... You might let them know that you have a clue and they need hop to it!
What kind of stupid schedule is that at the HS?? Who can even keep track??
Enjoy your new flip down TV!
LBC
Yay! I'm happy for you! I'm soo jealous of your new TV in the kitchen!
:)
I wish you a speedy return to "civilisation" ;)
I hope you get everything up and running soon. A flip-down TV in the kitchen sounds cool, I want one. Take care of yourself...
Post a Comment