Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Look! Look!

Awwww... don't I look pretty?

Kelly over at Nello Designs just *did* me... and boy was it fun!

I'm so excited about the pretty way my blog looks, and Kelly was awesome at helping me figure out what I wanted (no easy task!)... she's the best, it was totally worth it, and then some.

You know you want to hire her... go for it!

And now, a small bow, and I'm off for the night...

7 comments:

Piece of Work said...

Wow, awesome new look! I'm so jealous, me stuck with the ugly blogger format.

Susan said...

It looks GREAT. Just stopped by from Ladybug's Wordless Wednesday.

Katherine said...

Very cool! Love the picture - is that you??

Ladybug Crossing said...

Your new look is gorgeous, dahling!!
LBC

Chris said...

Okay, I gotta' ask too and you need to tell us!! Is that you it pic?? Oh, and great new digs!

Scholiast said...

that's just beauuuutiful! Me want toooo...

Love the colours, the clouds, the writing, the feel - everything!

Congratulations! :)

Kimberly said...

WOW!! I love it!! Yay you :)