I hate fighting with my husband. I am too insecure and emotional and fighting always feel threatening and scary. Not in a black-eye-call-911 kind of way but in a what-if-he-leaves-me kind of way.
Right now we both have hearts that are full of anger and feelings of ill will. We both want the other to cave, to suffer, to beg. We both have hearts that are hurting and sore and we want the other to acknowledge, to apologise, to kiss ass and to accept responsibility. We both have strong wills that tell us that we've each caved too many times and now it's the other one's turn.
Too many words unspoken for fear of hurting each other or of causing anger have only built up into a huge pile of tinder and it took only a careless, meaningless, miniscule spark to create a raging wild fire of me alone in a hotel room late at night and him out there alone doing whatever it is you can do late at night alone. Burn fire burn, and please be extinguished quickly.
10 comments:
hugs!!! and lots of them...
LadyBug
Awww
Gosh you guys have been under a lot of stress this week!
I hope it all gets worked out soon.
Feel free to e-mail if you need anything!
:)
Mary
{{{Big hugs}}} to you. I hope things get worked out for the best.
I came here looking for TT - but I found someone in need of prayers and well wishes instead. I understand right now you may just have better things to do than T T. I hope things are getting better.
i hope that you can get closure on this...and soon. the stress is finally getting to everyone, i am sure. i'm sending you my thoughts & prayers that this rough time passes as quickly as it started.
You must both (all!) be really tired after these past few weeks. What happens if you cave? Won't he come crawling too? That's what happens on our rare occasions of fighting here.. We both end up apologising.
God's speed!
We haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope you all are doing well. Update is when you can.
I'm so sorry! I hope you two can get back on track and communicate better. Good luck to you.
Ack, moving always brings on the most intense kind of stress. I know exactly what you mean about not wanting to cave. It is hard, and fighting really sucks.
A good friend of mine who got divorced once told me to make sure we are always good to each other. Seems simple, and yet in the midst of the chaos that is "life", sometimes it is so hard to do!
I'm so sorry all of this happened. I'm actually the opposite. If the hateful thought comes to my mind, it is out my mouth before I can stop it. I hate that about myself because i say things I don't mean very easily.
I hope you all work things out.
Post a Comment