Things I picked up today:
1. a pack of cheapo restaurant crayons partially hidden under the foot of my bed. (huh? where did we get those? we don't eat out with the kids...)
2. a green sock under the dogs bone in the middle of the floor (uh... who has green socks in this house?)
3. my husbands shoes, on my side of the bed (again...why?)
4. Buddy's robe and slippers in the middle of his floor (after he had "cleaned" his room)
5. Buddy's bathtowel, dry and clean, wadded up in his dirty laundry basket (after he had "cleaned" his room again)
6. A scrunchie by the cat food dishes on top of the dryer (hmmm, wonder if they puked it up, were saving it, or if someone was playing "scrunchie the cats feet together" again.)
7. an unused bandaid on the computer desk. (batman! cool!)
8. dirty dishes in the TV room (hey, where was I when the ice cream was served?)
9. 4 cups from my bedroom (ok, 2 were mine, a wine glass and a water glass)
10. used floss on the floor NEXT to the garbage can (ick ick ick ick! c'mon man, get it IN the can or pick it up yourself!)
11. used kleenex... all over the house... admittedly some are mine... eewww. (no comment)
12. the dogs KONG in the kitchen sink (WTF? Am I cleaning the KONG now for a creature that eats out of the litterbox?)
13. 3 jackets/sweatshirts from the dining room (argh! This is such a peeve of mine, but one of the jackets was mine so how can I really complain?)
Oy. Thats not half of it but it'll do. I'm amazed at how much of the stuff is actually mine. That is not a very good example huh? However, it's easier to pick up my own crap than to continually pick up everyone elses... ya know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes! I know! But the things that are everywhere in our home - my shoes. I love shoes and they're everywhere. They're not annoying really, since they're so cute and colorful and really they can be admired as they grace the floors. seeing as how I can only wear one pair at a time, of course. I sing a different tune when I trip over their cuteness.
Post a Comment