![]() |
1. Good, I'm glad you feel guilty, you should! 2. Yes, it is because of you! 3. I can't face you anymore. I hate you too much. 4. Thank You! You made my day! Do you really think I'm that good? C'mere, let me hug you! 5. Uh, no, I don't actually believe that he hurt his nose that way, do you have another stock answer you could try? 6. I am soooo going to miss you. It's breaking my heart... just when I feel like we are connecting after so many years - I'm sorry, I'm so very very sorry! 7. Forgive me. 8. It's ok with me that you don't like me because you know what? I don't really like you either and so therefore I'm not all that concerned with your opinion! And PS? Your kid is a brat and I don't really like her all that much either. 9. Thanks for offering, yes, I would love it if you would do that for me. You know, honestly, it would make me feel like you loved me - I know you DO, but that act would cement it for me. Thanks. 10. How is it possible you are THAT stupid? Seriously... 11. She wants to come with us - she does not want to live with YOU.... she told me so outright. Ha! Neener neener neener, you suck eggs. 12. Yes, I'm sure. 13. You are brave and wonderful and I cherish you with all my heart. |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

22 comments:
What a fabulous list. I can soooo relate to them ALL. Well done! Happy Thursday Thirteen.
Yeah, I get most of those too.
Actually I sometimes say a version of some of them, but not the real thing! Why is it so hard to say the nice things too? *sigh*
My 13 are up
This gives me some great ideas--only I'm the one who's never held a comment back. So I could use some of that #4, 6, 9 and 13. Maybe I could practice?
Great list!
I particularly like #8. I have wanted to say that many times over the last 13 years... Alas, now I pick my friends much more carefully...
LadyBug
Oh I have a list like this one! You have no idea how hard it can be for me to hold my tongue!
I must apologize for how long it has taken me to get over here and visit. Thanks for coming to my place. :-)
Great list! Too bad we're apprehensive about saying some of them.
:)
Awesome list....I can relate! :) My 13 are up.
Great list. I'm not shy expressing those positive emotions, but when it comes to telling people off etc, ummm, that dialogue just stays in my head and it sounds a LOT like yours! LOL.
My 13 are up.
Love the list - especially #10. What a cool idea. Mine are up. In a Big Way
OK, then... you're forgiven! Have a wonderful day! My 13 are up!
Great List. I've thought all of these things, one time or the other. But I'm pretty good at keeping them to myself. There are times though...I wish I could say them.
Thanks for stopping by!
Great list!
My 13 are up.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Janne
LOL great list! I've wanted to say several of these things myself.
My 13 are up
http://snaphappymom.blogspot.com
I guess we all have certain things we want to say but can't quite manage. I have a real problem expressing disapproval or negative comments to people. Maybe i can do one of these lists. My list is posted.
Yeah, i often have things I wish I'd said too! Mine are up
Mary
Usually if I don't say something it's out of self-preservation because some of the stuff I really want to say could get me into trouble in the long run.
But the good stuff? Yeah sometimes I wish it came easier to say that stuff too.
Thanks for visiting me today at my TT. I've got your link up!
Great list, a few of these I have problems saying too. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful evening. Be Well...
What a riot!!!! Great list!
LOL! That is great...
I'm Up
Great list. Very interesting. I found myself automatically picturing situations for each of the quotes you'd love to say.
My thirteen are up.
What a great idea for a TT...I may copy it very soon! I enjoyed reading them all, and I could say many of the same things!
Post a Comment