My brother said to me, "what if your neighbor said to you, D! You didn't wave to me the past 4 days in a row! What did I do? Why are you upset with me? Should I sell my house and move? You'd be like,'huh? wtf?' Right?"
I'm laughing. I'm crying and laughing at the same time. I get it...I get it.
My cousins don't mean for me to be nuerotically bawling my head off and calling my big brother. They were just... getting together as siblings and doing a sibling thing. They were getting together for their first New Years without their dad and doing some bonding. They probably didn't even think about me at any point in time.
God, I make myself crazy. Crazy I tell ya... crazy!
Bring on the xanax and rum...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think your brother hit the nail exactly, D!
Another thing, one often think that a big family (of five) is never lonely - it's an easy mistake!
Cheer up, and don't read too much into it! It's all fine!
Your brother sounds darling! And you are not crazy, just very thoughtful. I so hope you are having a fabulous day today!!!
Post a Comment