For this, Oh Lord, I am humbly grateful -
Novaks at Fireflies and Frogs for saving my butt when I trashed my template.
Leanne at Intricate Art for her offer of help (which I am taking... check your email Leanne!)
Tuesdays in which I am alone in the office and therefore have time to royally mess up my blog - it gave me something to do.
My friend Karen who chatted with me for an hour on the phone tonight and made me laugh.
My husband for going in early so he could come home early so he could be with us tonight.
My new babysitter who agreed to a very lowly sum of money.
My job - which, on Tuesdays, allows me unlimited blogging while unencumbered by children.
My job - which will allow me to pay that credit card bill... in increments.
This week off of school so I only really have to take care of myself in the mornings, giving me free time, an unhurried shower and lazy getting dressed while watching TV time.
Other bloggers that make me feel like I have friends even when I don't really know anything about them!
1 comment:
Don't you just HATE when that happens. If I would just quit fiddling with things, I would be a lot less destructive.
I'm glad they were able to help you get things linked back up.
Post a Comment