I tried to play with the template.
I lost all my "favorites" and the Thursday 13 blogroll.
I don't know how to visit my friends now... please, please! If you know me, and if you know I come visit you... leave me a comment with your site so I can add you again.
Oh, yeah, and... either Rarity or Novaks, and Leanne too - ya'll helped me figure out HOW to add my fav sites into the template code, could you refresh me?
Dang.
HELP!
UPDATE: Thanks to Novaks at Fireflies and Frogs, we got most of the bugs worked out. I'm still missing some of my fav's so if you see your not linked go ahead and leave me your addy and I'll do that whole cut and paste and plop and preview thing again until I get it right. Sheesh, whod've thunk it could be so tension provoking? I need chocolate!
3 comments:
Do you use blogrolling?
That is the easiest way.
Otherwise you have to add each link individually on the template where the code is for "links"
Check out blogrolling though.
Then you just get the code from their site and it keeps track of all your favorite sites.
You should be able to look into your computer history and bring up sites you have visited and get the addresses from there.
Mine is
http://novaks.blogspot.com
e-mail me if you need anymore help...my e-mail is turned on while I am cleaning this room.
novaks8@coastalnet.com
Everyone here should know that miss 'novaks' is the greatest! Thanks M, for all your help, I'm on the road to recovery!
No problem.
I KNOW how frustrating it can be!!!
Post a Comment