Thursday, December 8, 2005

'Bye Em...

Emily died yesterday.

Em is a friend of ours. She is roughly our age - late 30's, maybe slightly older. Her kids are 10 and 13.

Emily fought breast cancer, and she fought really really hard.

Now she's partying up in Heaven with the angels and we are weeping here on earth.

This year just sucks.

In memory of Meghan Beck, 12/18/04... Scott Nadler, 12/26/04... Jim Myers 5/4/05... and Emily...12/7/05.

I'm done, it is the new year yet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry.

As my neighbor says "Cancer Sucks"

(They had a battle for 2 years with their baby girl and cancer)

Sleeping Mommy said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Busy Mom said...

Very sorry for your loss. It does suck, huh?

Kimberly said...

I'm so sorry D. I do hope 2006 is a year of hope and renewal for you and your loved ones. Peace.