Tuesday, November 1, 2005

Toasty warm...

By the way, since I'm home alone today (oh thank God!)and my husband is safe at work, I've decided to crank my heat up to a whopping 70 so I can be warm and snuggly all day. It raining buckets and is icy cold out so I feel justified. Now I'm off to sip tea and enjoy my day while doing laundry and listening to my new CD... oh it's good to have a day off work!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for linking to my blog :) Enjoyed your "Whatever" post. Look forward to reading more... :)

author said...

Sounds great "D" - what's on the new CD?

PS! on the freezing days my favourite hot drink is hot chocolate with a tiny splash of cognac...

enjoy!

Cheapbohemian said...

Why DO men like it so cold??????

My sign-in word is "imzcp". Yep, that's me all right. 'Specially if it's going to be so darn cold in our bedroom and so warm under covers.

Good luck with your foot. Beauty hurts!