conversation between me and the radiologist (R):
R: "So, I don't have any doctor orders for xrays today, when was this supposed to have been done?"
Me: "Oh, yesterday"
R: "Why the delay?"
Me: long winded speech about my day off and wasting time and the hour long wait beyond my scheduled time to see my doc...
R: "So, did you hurt it (my foot) recently?"
Me: "No...uh, it's just hurting..."
R: "How long has it been hurting?"
Me: "Uh, about a year..."
dead silence
R gives me "the look".
R: "So we have not just the club member, but the actual President of the Procrastinators Club! Nice to meet you!"
Along with THAT dose of sarcasm I got a whole lesson on why my sexy high heeled boots are NOT appropriate footwear...like I needed HIS advice. If I'd have been actually wearing said boots instead of worn out sneakers (of which he highly approved), I think he would have changed his mind. They are sooo sexy!
And all that before 8:15 AM. And it's not even Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment