Thursday, April 10, 2008

Toothless

I have to admit that I've been toothless for some time. And it's never really bothered me. I have to say that when I see those people walking around the aisles at Target and CVS like homeless people talking to themselves, I shudder a little inside.

How rude... and how embarrasing to always be saying, "Scuse me? Are you talking to me?" or the ever popular, "Huh? wha? Me??"

But for some reason my husband is incredibly bothered by the way I drive in general, and by the way I drive and text and talk all at the same time. So. I now have teeth. Or, whatever.

I only use it in my car, a fact of which I am really proud. I don't walk around the local grocery store muttering to my friends about the price of milk or to my spouse about who's going to take which kid to which activity. I do however use it to keep boredom at bay while I'm endlessly driving. Which may be why, for the first time in our entire cell phone lives, we actually went over our minutes last month. Way over.

Whoops. I may be toothless again if I keep this up.

1 comment:

Ladybug Crossing said...

You'll just need to talk to people cell to cell who are on your same provider... that will keep minute use down. lol!!!