Please forgive me this shameless plug. I rarely hawk products over here, of course with my limited readership of...um... three... it hardly makes sense. But I did want to alert you all to a new thing I found recently that I love beyond all reasonability. Momspit. If you can find any near you, grab some and give it a try. I particularly love the scented ones, such a light lingering scent, but the unscented is great too.
I use it on Meme, I use it on myself, I use it use it use it on everything. Not long ago when Meme was so sick, she had very bad "diaper issues" and I hated using wipes on her tender skin. I was able to use momspit right on her tender hiney to clean her up - plus it cleaned up her legs, her clothes, and myself.
Alright. I'll stop blathering. But really, you gotta try some. If they send me any samples, I'll have to come up with a fun contest so you all (um, three of you) can try to win it... look at it this way, it's a one in three chance to win something free!
No comments:
Post a Comment