Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Smart Feet?

How smart is your right foot? Just try this.
(anyone watching you will think you are nuts)

1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

Keep trying to make it go the way you want it too... so? How smart is YOUR right foot?
(mine's smart, I'm sure, but apparently very stubborn!)

Try it with opposite hands and feet and see what happens. What if you go counter-clockwise and draw the "6" backwards? Is it different if you write the "6" on the table or your leg? Get your kids involved - is it any easier for girls or boys?

Now tell me? Can you pat your head and rub your belly at the same time? Walk up stairs and chew gum? Do you have two left feet?

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This cracked me up, I hope your well.

I miss you.

Love,
Shortie

Anonymous said...

Well, I do know I have two left feet, so that's something.