Saturday, February 24, 2007

Translation

Ps 40:12 (my translations)

...despair and bleakness, twisted words and concepts, voices too many to count have wound their ways into my mind. My inabilities and incompetencies, my weaknesses, have overtaken me so that I am not able to see, to hear, to feel. They are more numerous than the hairs of my head and the grains of sand on the beach and the snowflakes in a blizzard, and so then my heart is failing me.

Please, deliver me. Hurry, before it's too late... help me Lord.

5 comments:

owlhaven said...

Praying for you...

Mary

Chris said...

Darn it girlfriend. If I were there we would go for Starbucks and chocolate and I would let you cry your eyes out and vent away. One day at a time sweety. And if that isn't possible, then one MINUTE at a time. I'll pray for you really, really hard.

Ladybug Crossing said...

Oh.. my sweet friend...
Here's a hug.
xo
LBC

Anonymous said...

I'm praying.

Anonymous said...

Poor D.

Is it possible to seek help from a counselor of some sort?

xo