Remember this?
Well, Brownies rolled around again this week and I was there in carpool line after school to collect my Bear and the other little girl - little girl of the Meanboy brothers and ignorant mom. I drove them to Brownies and assured Bear that I would come to pick her up right away afterwards. Buddy and I ran some errands, I returned at the appointed time and took Bear home with me. The other mom wasn't yet there so I didn't have to confront her at all... thank goodness. For all my talk? I'm not good with conflict!
Later on as I was finishing up dinner dishes, the mom called.
"D? This is MeanBoys Mom, did you pick up Bear because my boys had been teasing her?"
"Hi MeanBoys Mom, um, yeeees, actually, I did."
"Well, the boys had been teasing her for a couple of weeks."
"...."
"So. I guess I'll just pick up MeanBoys Sister next time. Thanks anyway"
"Oh, no, Meanboys Mom, Meanboys sister is fine - I'm at the school anyway and am happy to take all the girls to brownies, it makes sense for me to do that but I'll just be bringing Bear home instead of having her ride with anyone"
"No, D, I can't do that. I'll take time off work and take care of it myself."
"Really Meanboys mom, I don't - "
"I said No. I'll take care of it.... I'm sorry." and she hung up.
Lady? When you apologize to someone for something? You should try to do it with a little more credibility, not just throw it out there at the end like it's a curse word. I'll wave to you in carpool eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ok seriously. Some people are just so rude. She'll take time off work? Whatever.
When she said she would just take off time from work, I would have said "That's a good idea and probably for the best". Sheesh. Some people. When she said the boys had been teasing her for a couple of weeks, I would have been all over her!
What did that mean anyway?
That it must not have been so bad if she let it go on so long?
What a dumb butt.
Toxic people. They usually turn out toxic kids too.
She couldn't admit that she and the boys were wrong.
Whatever. I don't like her. Just keep your kids away from her.
She's an idiot.
'nuff said.
xo
LBC
"they've been teasing her for a couple of weeks"! Was that supposed to make you feel better??
Good thing Bear's got you!
Post a Comment