For a couple of years I was just "Straddling the Line" ... but now I've found my balance, my path, and my way through life. Come, take a walk with me...
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Jack
Back in November, Scholiast had this post up. I fell in love with the little guy and she kindly offered to send one to me. He came, we named him Jack, and I dangled him from my rearview mirror in my car to keep me company. The kids kidnapped him and set him free to wander our house and see what mischief he could get into. He mostly just liked to hide places. Like this:
He's a funny little guy and has brought a bit of Norway joy! Thanks Scholiast!
3 comments:
That little elf is big trouble... He has quite a twinkle in his eye... You best look out for him!!
xo
LBC
Ohhh he's adorable!!
He's surely mischievous.. Better keep an eye out for him! :o)
Post a Comment