
My everyday basic brown purse. Chick thinks it's an "old lady" purse. Yeah, well... I'm sort of an old lady! It's not tote sized, it's actually just an average size handbag.

This is everything that WAS in my purse. Yep, books and all. Nope, purse wasn't all that big. Nope, don't know how I found what I needed. Want a closer look?

I carry a tiny, thin little wallet type thing for my drivers liscence and my bank card. There's no room for cash. I normally don't have cash so it's not too much of a problem. One of my clients has taken to paying me in cash tho' so it's currently (snort!) falling all over the place. Guess I better spend some of it. You also see my checkbook which I rarely use but had tucked away for paying girl scout dues since, normally ya know, I don't have cash.

My keys. Always lost in the bottom of the purse. My Blockbuster coupon. That little thing won't fit in my little wallet either.

I'm a mom... must have wet wipes. Also? I have irrational fears over bad breath so I always have breath mints. And of course my beloved chapstick. And my phone! Also always at the bottom where I can't find it. See how tiny and cute it is? It's only a few weeks old and I've already cracked the front screen there... sigh.

A book for waiting in carpool (totally an awesome book by the way!) and a journal to go with it. See the pencils and pens there? Oh look, more breath freshener and lipgloss - sometimes I deviate from plain chapstick to shiny tinted lipgloss. That small yellow thing there on the left side by my tic tacs? A pack of that new Crystal Light To Go. Haven't tried it yet but I like knowing I have it just in case I'm confronted with plain water.

Love. Every purse needs some. (right in between the shiny lipglosses and Crystal Light!)
Rock of Love is a treasure my husband bought me recently that makes me smile every time I feel it in the bottom of my purse while searching for my keys or phone.
There was more: the mittens, the Girl Scout handbooks, a BackYard Living magazine, and all the gazillion receipts and coupons that don't fit in my little wallet-thing. And I didn't bother to show you my personal stash of feminine products but trust me, they are in there!
Me thinks I need a bigger purse, no?
3 comments:
Too funny! I have the exact same purse...contents. My older daughter said "it is not a purse, it is lugage." So now when I say bring me my purse she brings the small matching bag inside. If I want the whole shabang I have to say please bring my lugage.
Having heard Bill Hybels speak at Willow Creek I would imagine it's a good book.
Not sure I'm ready to expose my purse to the world. :-)
I can't do purses, they always fall off, so I do it the Norwegian way - wear a rucksack. Which also contains my laptop, now I'm working, so not much more goes into it.. But fortunately, my anorak (yes, I dress for the weather) has huge pockets, that may well hold a book, my wallet, my ipod, my phone, keys... And yes, I look like a yeti wearing it. But I'm already married, so it doesn't matter.. lol
Post a Comment