Sunday, October 1, 2006

Paying Dues

I owe, I owe, so off to blog I go!

I've been so busy and have been lurking so much and you all have been so sweet to not drop me like a ... a... a bad blog... so I am dedicating the next week to just commenting on YOUR wonderful posts. First thing after I post THIS one, I will begin making the rounds and I hope to get ya'll daily - so you better start posting and give me something to comment on!

I have been a professional lurker for a long time, shy and at a loss for words, but this week I promise that if I come to your blog, I will leave behind a comment...even if it's just a smile and a wave.

If YOU are a lurker here? HEY! STOP IT! Leave a comment and then go over and visit some of my favorite "vacation spots" in my blogroll on the left. Let's all spread a little bloggy love this week.

Happy Posting...

5 comments:

Chilihead2 said...

Thanks for de-lurking over at my blog! So glad you did.

peepnroosmom said...

Hello! Smiling and waving!

MommasWorld said...

Just stepped in from lurker to blogger and then reading blogs and actually posting. I read your blog today and felt obligated to say something before reading about your Saturday. I am wary of others speaking about a such a loss as I cannot handle my own family losses well. Wish you the best of all things that are to come.

Scholiast said...

If I stop by sometimes and don't leave a comment it's either because I'm laughing too much or because my eyes are full of tears (or both)... I can't promise too much posting this week, it's autumn break - and even though I'm working until Thursday that's what I'm doing. Working... Will do my best, though!
=^)

Anonymous said...

cheers!