Thursday, June 29, 2006

mommy brag



Chick has been taking a cake decorating class... (and I've gained 5 pounds)... but seriously, her cakes are so beautiful and we are very proud of her! Our only complaint is that the frosting colors are artificial - we have natural colorings but they are pastel and delicate, not the rich vibrant of the artificial stuff. Even so, these delicious treats have been fun! These decorations are all from the level 1 class...can't wait for her to take the Level 2 class!















4 comments:

Ladybug Crossing said...

Wow!! She's terrific! I'll take a cupcake! And a flower from one of the others!!
LBC

Anonymous said...

Those are great. She'll have this skill for life.

Courtney said...

OMG those are wonderful! What talent she has!!! Yum, now I'm in the mood for some cake! lol

Have a great weekend, and 4th of July!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Hopefully she will stay with it. You never know she could be a highly regarded baker in France some day.