For a couple of years I was just "Straddling the Line" ... but now I've found my balance, my path, and my way through life. Come, take a walk with me...
Much better than the previous color! I bet he's happy. lol. More pics, please. I want to see what the house looks like!
much more boy-like!My son has the same headboard.:)
That looks really nice! That's a lotta work. Good job!!
Wonderful! The new look and the photo uploading achievement :)
Yeah, I bet Buddy is glad the salmon color is history!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Much better than the previous color! I bet he's happy. lol. More pics, please. I want to see what the house looks like!
much more boy-like!
My son has the same headboard.
:)
That looks really nice! That's a lotta work. Good job!!
Wonderful! The new look and the photo uploading achievement :)
Yeah, I bet Buddy is glad the salmon color is history!
Post a Comment