Sunday, January 15, 2006

Tagged for Fours

Again from Scholiast...

Four Jobs I've had in my life:

childbirth educator
doula (birth and postpartum)
nurses aid
receptionist


Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

Grease
Princess Bride
Steel Magnolias
A Christmas Story

Four Places I've Lived

California
Oregon
Washington
Massachusettes

Four TV Shows I Watch

Grays Anatomy
Desperate Housewives
Lost
Two and a Half Men

Four Places I've Been on Holiday

here
here
here and
here

Four Websites I visit Daily

I don't... I read blogs... more than 4!!
But my homepage shows my 3 favorite cartoons, namely, For Better of For Worse
and Foxtrot
and I check for recipes frequently at allrecipes.com

Four Favorite Foods

Crispy Pad Thai
Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Frendzy
Yoplait Low Cal FF Yogurt in Very Vanilla
Tzatiki sauce

Four Places I'd Rather Be

with my uncle Jim
with my mom
with my friend Karen in my kitchen drinking coffee and doing rubber stamping
with my friend Irene in her kitchen eating sourdough bread covered with butter and drinking wine or Tia Maria

And again, I'm supposed to tag four people... but I don't know if there are four people who read this. So... if you are here... comment and consider yourself tagged. I'll come see you when you've posted!

3 comments:

Running2Ks said...

Fabulous answers. I love these jobs: "childbirth educator,
doula (birth and postpartum)" and all of your movie choices!

Scholiast said...

You're such a great, erh, taggee? Tagreceptor? (Sounds like an unknown cousin of velociraptor..)

I think you've regained your high spirits after spilling your secret!

Holly said...

I too love Desperate Housewives and Lost. I thought I would hate DH when it first started, but when I heard friends talking about it after the first show, I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm so glad... it not what I thought it would be! And Lost, just keeps getting better and better...