*whispering* Shhhhh... I have a secret, I have a secret! Not gonna tell you, not gonna tell you!
Oy! Secrets are soooo hard for me to keep. Especially if they might actually impact the people I am keeping secrets from. I so badly want to say, "Hey! Listen to this!" Not that I'd tell secrets that someone else told me, but if it's just, say, news or a decision I've made that needs some time... it's so hard.
Like when I was pregnant? Everyone knew as soon as we knew. Everyone!
Do you want a hint? I mean, I do really have a secret...it's not just a random post.
No? OH, yes? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you correctly... my speakers aren't working.
Ok, get close now cuz I'm going to whisper the hints:
1. it involves lawn service
Thats all you get for now. Any guesses? I don't know how long I can keep a secret like this! Maybe I'll post more hints later. It sort of eases the pressure of keeping the secret y'know?
Geez, that was a lame hint tho' don't you think? Maybe one more... ummm... let's see...
2. it involves a 4 day weekend
Oooh, how about that one? Cryptic eh?
What do YOU think my secret is?
UPDATE: Nope... no golfing! Blech! One more hint? I bet if you read my a few past posts, you might be able to figure it out... and THAT's the last hint for today. Secret Unveiling Soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I think you are going on a 4 day golfing weekend?
I never repeat gossip so you'd better listen the first time!
Ohhh Secrets!!! I love secrets!! I can't wait!
Oh and thanks for de-lurking!! ;)
a) thank you for de-lurking.
b) secrets come in categories from real tell no-ones thru tell one other people, to its really an open secret... Judgement needed.
I shall take a look around.
rashbre
Hi D! Thanks for D-lurking! Glad to have you. My guess is this...you are going on a four day vacation at an exclusive resort whose grounds are equisite due to their fantastic lawn service?? Am I close? Stacie
I don't have a guess for your secret, but just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment...a fellow deodorant freak! Wow, there are others besides me! LOL
So much for guessing golf.
Does it involve a lawn ornament competition?
Are you starting a business? Oh geez...I don't know. Tell us already!
You're moving back to the states?
Thanks for stopping by and yes, of course you can add me to your vacation spots...but you already live on the islands, right?
You are spending next week at a lawn topiary championship. No? Um. Setting the world record for driving a riding lawn mower? No?
Well, then...I give up :)
hey! thanks for stopping by my site! as for your secret... i have no idea. you're redoing your lawn? hiring a landscaping service? getting a pool put in??
You're going on a house hunting trip and while you're gone the realtor is putting a For Sale sign in your yard???
Post a Comment