Wednesday, November 16, 2005

How do I .... (need blog help!)

How do I make that 100 things about me link on the sidebar?

How do I gather mulitple posts (past and current) under one heading?

Thanks gifted bloggers!

D

1 comment:

Bryan said...

As far as the 100 things, first, put post an entry with your hundred things. Then you can make a link for your sidebar using HTML. Once you post it, you can get the link for just that post (hereafter known as "link") by right-clicking on the date & selecting copy shortcut.

Then you'll insert it into this code: < a href="link" >100 things< /a > taking out the spaces between the arrows & the a's at the beginning & end. (if this looks goofy, I'll email it to you.)

Then you take all of that and go to your Blogger Template. Look for something near where you want it, and plop it in there. put in < br > before and after to put spaces before and after (taking out the spaces between the letters & arrows there as well.)

Multiple posts under one heading? Are you talking about catagories? There is a way to do that on blogger, but it's a huge pain, and I decided I wouldjn't do that.