Friday, October 14, 2005

I've Been Tagged!

Oh, please, God of Blog... I've been tagged for the closet thing... and I don't know how to do that! Anyone??? I don't know how to post pic's and write cute little descriptions under them or beside them or on top of them. I can barely push the little button that makes the camera take a picture... but, just the same, I feel such a glow of... acceptance! Like, in 7th grade when the 'cool' girls let you sit at their table at lunch, or in the seat behind them on the bus... whoo hoo! I made it! My first tag! Dear God, don't let me blow it ok? Help me remain cool and mature and witty all at the same time...ok? And I promise to to be brutally honest with the photos of my closet. Mostly. Except for that one box...

2 comments:

Scholiast said...

You know when you're in creating mode at the dashboard, there's a button for posting pictures. (Just hold your cursor over a button and it will 'say' what it's for...) Another button is for linking url's etc. Just try it out, you'll be fine :) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I agree. I think this is more about bonding and networking than anything else. Now, of course, I really want to know what is in that one box...